2019 Code of Alabama
Title 17 - Elections.
Chapter 4 - Voter Registration Lists.
Article 2 - Statewide Voter Registration File, Voter Registration Advisory Board, and Director of Voter Registration
- Section 17-4-30 - Notice to registered voters; updating voter lists; suspense file; publication of names to be struck from list.
- Section 17-4-31 - State to reimburse county commissions certain costs associated with process.
- Section 17-4-32 - Judge of probate to have access to current list of registered voters; no state entities to pay costs for access to list.
- Section 17-4-33 - Computerized statewide voter registration list.
- Section 17-4-34 - State Voter Registration Advisory Board.
- Section 17-4-35 - Supervisor of Voter Registration.
- Section 17-4-36 - Duties of boards of registrars; voter registration identification number.
- Section 17-4-37 - Applicability of chapter.
- Section 17-4-38 - Dissemination of information on voter registration.
- Section 17-4-38.1 - Collecting, sharing, and verifying information; costs; rulemaking authority.
- Section 17-4-39 - Maintenance of state voter registration list.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.