2019 Code of Alabama
Title 17 - Elections.
Chapter 4 - Voter Registration Lists.
Article 1 - County Voter Registration Lists.
- Section 17-4-1 - Lists of registered voters to be published.
- Section 17-4-2 - State voter registration lists.
- Section 17-4-2.1 - Electronic poll books.
- Section 17-4-3 - County board of registrars to purge disqualified electors.
- Section 17-4-4 - Information of deaths, incompetency, and convictions to be furnished to boards of registrars; rulemaking authority.
- Section 17-4-5 - Notice of previous registration to be given.
- Section 17-4-6 - Information to be provided by state departments or agencies.
- Section 17-4-6.1 - Investigation of registered voter reported to be deceased or a nonresident of the precinct.
- Section 17-4-7 - Meeting of board of registrars for voter list maintenance.
- Section 17-4-8 - Electors to reidentify themselves; notice of reidentification; when eligible by mail.
- Section 17-4-9 - Inactive voter list; voter reidentification.
- Section 17-4-10 - Publication of names to be struck from list.
- Section 17-4-11 - Only electors disqualified or not reidentified to be removed.
- Section 17-4-12 - Records to show reason for striking elector from list; removal for failure to reidentify not permanent disqualification.
- Section 17-4-13 - Procedure for having name restored to list of qualified electors; limitation of provisions.
- Section 17-4-14 - Permanent list of qualified electors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.