2019 Code of Alabama
Title 17 - Elections.
Chapter 14 - General Elections.
Article 3 - Amendments to the Constitution.
- Section 17-14-50 - Counting and returning vote on constitutional amendment.
- Section 17-14-51 - Returns made to Secretary of State.
- Section 17-14-52 - Returns counted; result proclaimed.
- Section 17-14-53 - Expense of publication of proclamation.
- Section 17-14-54 - Cost of elections on constitutional amendments.
- Section 17-14-55 - Duty of state Comptroller to ascertain expenses and file same.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.