2019 Code of Alabama
Title 17 - Elections.
Chapter 14 - General Elections.
Article 2 - Elections for Presidential and Vice Presidential Electors.
- Section 17-14-30 - Number of presidential electors.
- Section 17-14-31 - Certification of names of candidates; nominating petitions; names of electors; statement of electors.
- Section 17-14-32 - Names on ballots; vote for candidate counted as vote for designated electors.
- Section 17-14-33 - Making returns to Secretary of State.
- Section 17-14-34 - Governor to estimate returns and give notice of election.
- Section 17-14-35 - Tie vote.
- Section 17-14-36 - Electoral meeting; filling of vacancies.
- Section 17-14-37 - Compensation of electors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.