2019 Code of Alabama
Title 17 - Elections.
Chapter 13 - Primary Elections.
Article 4 - Presidential Preference Primary Elections.
- Section 17-13-100 - When held; reimbursement of county.
- Section 17-13-101 - Applicability of Section 17-9-3 and this chapter.
- Section 17-13-102 - Petition requirements.
- Section 17-13-103 - Filing fee.
- Section 17-13-104 - Notice to candidate of qualification; withdrawal by candidate.
- Section 17-13-105 - Political party to file resolution with Secretary of State.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.