2019 Code of Alabama
Title 17 - Elections.
Chapter 13 - Primary Elections.
Article 3 - Contests of Primary Elections.
- Section 17-13-70 - Time for contesting generally; hearing.
- Section 17-13-71 - Grounds.
- Section 17-13-72 - Effect of contest on declared nomination.
- Section 17-13-73 - Certification of candidate in case of contest.
- Section 17-13-74 - Summoning witnesses and production of documents.
- Section 17-13-75 - Witnesses - Testifying as to vote.
- Section 17-13-76 - Witnesses - Oaths; summoning witnesses; expenses.
- Section 17-13-77 - Registration lists to be furnished upon request.
- Section 17-13-78 - Statement by elector contesting election.
- Section 17-13-79 - Contestant to notify contestee of votes sought to be proved illegal.
- Section 17-13-80 - Contest of nomination to county office - Time and manner of commencement.
- Section 17-13-81 - Contest of nomination to county office - Duty of chair of county executive committee in case of contest.
- Section 17-13-82 - Contest of nomination to county office - Appeals from decisions of county executive committee.
- Section 17-13-83 - Manner of commencing contest of nomination to office other than county office.
- Section 17-13-84 - Filing statements of contests; depositions; costs; service of process; contempt.
- Section 17-13-85 - Meeting of state executive committee.
- Section 17-13-86 - Declaration of result of contest.
- Section 17-13-87 - New primary in case contest cannot be decided.
- Section 17-13-88 - Power of state committee to provide rules of party procedure.
- Section 17-13-89 - Commissioners to take testimony.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.