2019 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - Criminal Code.
Chapter 9 - Forgery and Fraudulent Practices.
Article 3 - Charitable Fraud.
- Section 13A-9-70 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-9-71 - Registration of charitable organizations, professional fund raisers, and commercial co-venturers, and professional solicitors; notification of changes; exempt persons; annual report; prohibition against fund raising by unregistered person; contracts between professional fund raisers and commercial co-venturers; appointment of Secretary of State as agent for service of process; use of name of charitable organization without consent; disclosure by solicitors; violations and penalties; injunctive relief.
- Section 13A-9-72 - Theft of property by charitable fraud.
- Section 13A-9-73 - Charitable fraud in the first degree.
- Section 13A-9-74 - Charitable fraud in the second degree.
- Section 13A-9-75 - Charitable fraud in the third degree.
- Section 13A-9-76 - Enforcement of provisions by injunction, cancellation of registration, etc.; civil penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.