2019 Code of Alabama
Title 12 - Courts.
Chapter 2 - Supreme Court.
Article 2 - Ex Officio Powers and Duties of Chief Justice.
- Section 12-2-30 - Powers and duties as to supervision and administration of courts generally.
- Section 12-2-31 - Provision for compilation and tabulation of reports and information supplied to office.
- Section 12-2-32 - Employment, etc., of court attendant.
- Section 12-2-33 - Ordering of special sessions of courts, etc.
- Section 12-2-34 - Ordering of attendance of district attorneys at special sessions of courts, etc.
- Section 12-2-35 - Notification of Chief Justice by judge or district attorney unable to attend court; designation of judge or district attorney to attend and hold court.
- Section 12-2-36 - Ordering of judges to attend and hold court, etc., in other circuits.
- Section 12-2-37 - Forfeiture by judge failing to order or attend special session of court, etc.
- Section 12-2-38 - Forfeiture by district attorney failing to perform duties required by Sections 12-2-34 and 12-2-35.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.