2019 Code of Alabama
Title 12 - Courts.
Chapter 18 - Judicial Retirement.
Article 2 - Supernumerary Justices of Supreme Court and Circuit Court Judges.
- Section 12-18-30 - Right of election of justices of Supreme Court and judges of circuit courts becoming supernumerary justices or judges prior to September 18, 1973, to come under provisions of Article 1 of chapter; filing of instrument as to election with Clerk of Supreme Court.
- Section 12-18-31 - Contribution for payment of benefits to spouse of supernumerary justice of Supreme Court upon death thereof.
- Section 12-18-32 - Contribution for payment of benefits to spouse of supernumerary circuit court judge upon death thereof.
- Section 12-18-33 - Surviving spouses' election to obtain benefits under provisions of Article 1 of chapter; payment to Judicial Retirement Fund by surviving spouse at time of election.
- Section 12-18-34 - Effective date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.