2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 8A - Alabama Partnership Law
Article 4 - Relations of Partners to Each Other and to Partnership.
- Section 10A-8A-4.01 - Partner's rights and duties.
- Section 10A-8A-4.02 - Admission of partner.
- Section 10A-8A-4.03 - Form of contribution.
- Section 10A-8A-4.04 - Liability for contribution.
- Section 10A-8A-4.05 - Sharing of distributions before dissolution.
- Section 10A-8A-4.06 - Interim distributions.
- Section 10A-8A-4.07 - Distribution in kind.
- Section 10A-8A-4.08 - Right to distribution.
- Section 10A-8A-4.09 - Limitations of distribution and liability for improper distributions.
- Section 10A-8A-4.10 - Right of partner and former partner to information.
- Section 10A-8A-4.11 - General standards of partner's conduct.
- Section 10A-8A-4.12 - Reliance on reports and information.
- Section 10A-8A-4.13 - Actions by partnership and partners.
- Section 10A-8A-4.14 - Continuation of partnership beyond definite term or particular undertaking.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.