2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 8A - Alabama Partnership Law
Article 3 - Relations of Partners to Persons Dealing with Partnership.
- Section 10A-8A-3.01 - Partner agent of partnership.
- Section 10A-8A-3.02 - Transfer of partnership property.
- Section 10A-8A-3.03 - Statement of authority.
- Section 10A-8A-3.04 - Statement of denial.
- Section 10A-8A-3.05 - Partnership liable for partner's actionable conduct.
- Section 10A-8A-3.06 - Partner's liability.
- Section 10A-8A-3.07 - Actions by and against partnership and partners.
- Section 10A-8A-3.08 - Liability of purported partner.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.