2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations.
Chapter 9C - Alabama Uniform Limited Partnership Act of 2010.
Article 8 - Dissolution.
- Section 10-9C-801 - Nonjudicial dissolution.
- Section 10-9C-802 - Judicial dissolution.
- Section 10-9C-803 - Winding up.
- Section 10-9C-804 - Power of general partner and person dissociated as general partner to bind partnership after dissolution.
- Section 10-9C-805 - Liability after dissolution of general partner and person dissociated as general partner to limited partnership, other general partners, and persons dissociated as general partner.
- Section 10-9C-806 - Known claims against dissolved limited partnership section.
- Section 10-9C-807 - Other claims against dissolved limited partnership.
- Section 10-9C-808 - Liability of general partner and person dissociated as general partner when claim against limited partnership barred.
- Section 10-9C-809 - Reserved.
- Section 10-9C-810 - Reserved.
- Section 10-9C-811 - Reserved.
- Section 10-9C-812 - Disposition of assets; when contributions required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.