There is a newer version of this Article
2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations.
Chapter 8A - Uniform Partnership Act (1996)
Article 10 - Registered Limited Liability Partnerships.
- Section 10-8A-1001 - Registered limited liability partnerships.
- Section 10-8A-1002 - Name of registered limited liability partnership.
- Section 10-8A-1003 - Registered office and registered agent.
- Section 10-8A-1004 - Admissibility of registration information.
- Section 10-8A-1005 - Cancellation of a registered limited liability partnership.
- Section 10-8A-1006 - Registration of foreign registered limited liability partnerships.
- Section 10-8A-1007 - Withdrawal of a qualified foreign registered limited liability partnership.
- Section 10-8A-1008 - Effect of failure of foreign registered limited liability partnership to register.
- Section 10-8A-1009 - Applicability of article to foreign and interstate commerce.
- Section 10-8A-1010 - Professional registered limited liability partnership provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.