2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations.
Chapter 3A - Nonprofit Corporations.
Article 10 - Miscellaneous Provisions.
- Section 10-3A-220 - Powers of probate judge and Secretary of State.
- Section 10-3A-221 - Appeal from probate judge or Secretary of State.
- Section 10-3A-222 - Certificates and certified copies to be received in evidence.
- Section 10-3A-223 - Unauthorized assumption of corporate powers.
- Section 10-3A-223.1 - Applicability to Young Men's Christian Association of Mobile.
- Section 10-3A-224 - Reservation of power.
- Section 10-3A-225 - Effect of repeal of prior acts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.