2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations.
Chapter 2B - Business Corporations.
Article 2 - Incorporation.
- Section 10-2B-2.01 - Incorporators.
- Section 10-2B-2.02 - Articles of incorporation.
- Section 10-2B-2.03 - Incorporation.
- Section 10-2B-2.04 - Liability for preincorporation transaction.
- Section 10-2B-2.05 - Organization of corporation.
- Section 10-2B-2.06 - Bylaws.
- Section 10-2B-2.07 - Emergency bylaws.
- Section 10-2B-2.08 - Incorporation by purchasers of property or franchise of corporation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.