2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations.
Chapter 14 - Employee Cooperative Corporations
- Section 10-14-1 - Short title.
- Section 10-14-2 - Definitions.
- Section 10-14-3 - Election as employee cooperative.
- Section 10-14-4 - Revocation of election.
- Section 10-14-5 - Corporate name.
- Section 10-14-6 - Members; membership shares; rights and responsibilities.
- Section 10-14-7 - Directors and officers.
- Section 10-14-8 - Voting powers; amendment or repeal of bylaws; protection of stockholders.
- Section 10-14-9 - Apportionment, etc., of net earnings or losses.
- Section 10-14-10 - Internal capital accounts.
- Section 10-14-11 - Internal capital account cooperatives.
- Section 10-14-12 - Conversion of membership shares, etc.; merger of employee cooperatives.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.