2018 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 10B - ALABAMA WATER RESOURCES.
- Section 9-10B-1 - Short title.
- Section 9-10B-2 - Legislative findings; exemptions.
- Section 9-10B-3 - Definitions.
- Section 9-10B-4 - Office of Water Resources created.
- Section 9-10B-5 - Functions and duties of Office of Water Resources.
- Section 9-10B-6 - Negotiation and consummation of interstate compacts.
- Section 9-10B-7 - Office headed by division chief.
- Section 9-10B-8 - Power and authority of division chief.
- Section 9-10B-9 - Recommendation of proposed rules by division chief.
- Section 9-10B-10 - Establishment of technical or other advisory committees.
- Section 9-10B-11 - Determination of number of employees needed.
- Section 9-10B-12 - Water Resources Commission created; membership.
- Section 9-10B-13 - Terms of members of commission.
- Section 9-10B-14 - Expiration of term or vacancy on commission; succession; appointment.
- Section 9-10B-15 - Chairperson of commission; length of term; successor.
- Section 9-10B-16 - Duties of commission.
- Section 9-10B-17 - Remuneration of commission; meetings; division chief as ex officio secretary.
- Section 9-10B-18 - Adoption of rules and regulations for operation of commission; administrative hearings.
- Section 9-10B-19 - Promulgation of rules governing declarations of beneficial use and certificates of use.
- Section 9-10B-20 - Submission of declaration of beneficial use; requirements and limitations; certificate of use.
- Section 9-10B-21 - Critical use studies to determine if areas should be designated as capacity stress areas.
- Section 9-10B-22 - Implementation of use restriction alternatives; conditions, limitations, or restrictions on certificate of use.
- Section 9-10B-23 - Authority of Alabama Department of Environmental Management to implement and enforce rules and regulations.
- Section 9-10B-24 - Alabama Water Resources Council established; composition of members; advisory capacity.
- Section 9-10B-25 - Considerations when designating capacity stress areas; authority of local organizations to implement proposed actions.
- Section 9-10B-26 - Effect of chapter on other state departments and agencies.
- Section 9-10B-27 - Effect of chapter on water use rights of riparian land owners.
- Section 9-10B-28 - Expenditure of appropriations.
- Section 9-10B-29 - Charging fees or taxes.
- Section 9-10B-30 - Application of Alabama Administrative Procedure Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.