2018 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 10A - WATERSHED MANAGEMENT AUTHORITIES.
- Section 9-10A-1 - Legislative intent.
- Section 9-10A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 9-10A-3 - Purpose of authorities.
- Section 9-10A-4 - Guidelines for protecting forested watersheds.
- Section 9-10A-5 - Land which may be included in authority.
- Section 9-10A-6 - Petition to form authority.
- Section 9-10A-7 - Joint board of supervisors to hear petition when authority lies in multiple conservation districts.
- Section 9-10A-8 - Notice of hearing; right of interested parties; record of final determination.
- Section 9-10A-9 - Creation of board of directors; terms of office; vacancies.
- Section 9-10A-10 - Election of directors.
- Section 9-10A-11 - Successor of director; term of office.
- Section 9-10A-12 - Officers of board; treasurer to execute bond; quorum; notice of meetings; position vacated due to absences; records.
- Section 9-10A-13 - Reimbursement for expenditures.
- Section 9-10A-14 - Powers of board.
- Section 9-10A-15 - Issuance of bonds.
- Section 9-10A-16 - Petition for discontinuance of authority.
- Section 9-10A-17 - Audits.
- Section 9-10A-18 - State Code of Ethics; public officials; public employees.
- Section 9-10A-19 - Employees deemed members of State Retirement System.
- Section 9-10A-20 - Health insurance benefits for full-time employees.
- Section 9-10A-21 - Competitive bidding on public contracts.
- Section 9-10A-22 - Property exempt from taxation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.