2018 Code of Alabama
Title 5 - BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS.
Chapter 18A - DEFERRED PRESENTMENT SERVICES ACT.
- Section 5-18A-1 - Short title; purpose.
- Section 5-18A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 5-18A-3 - License - Required; applicability.
- Section 5-18A-4 - License - Qualifications.
- Section 5-18A-5 - License - Application.
- Section 5-18A-6 - License - Fees; financial statement.
- Section 5-18A-7 - License - Issuance; display; payment of fees; surrender.
- Section 5-18A-8 - License - Change of control.
- Section 5-18A-9 - Circumstances requiring written report.
- Section 5-18A-10 - Rules and regulations; judicial review.
- Section 5-18A-11 - Maintenance of business records; notice of intent to conduct business in conjunction with other business; examination of place of business.
- Section 5-18A-12 - Transaction fees; renewal or extension; repayment; bad check charge.
- Section 5-18A-13 - Duties of licensee.
- Section 5-18A-14 - Denial of application; hearing.
- Section 5-18A-15 - Suspension or revocation of license; hearing.
- Section 5-18A-16 - Violations of chapter.
- Section 5-18A-17 - Consent orders; civil or criminal penalties; extraordinary circumstances.
- Section 5-18A-18 - Written complaint; investigation; compliance with subpoena.
- Section 5-18A-19 - Public notice of provisions.
- Section 5-18A-20 - Excessive charges.
- Section 5-18A-21 - Disposition of funds.
- Section 5-18A-22 - Claims preceding effective date of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.