2018 Code of Alabama
Title 5 - BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS.
Chapter 12A - ADMINISTRATION, ETC., OF COMMON TRUST FUNDS.
- Section 5-12A-1 - Definitions.
- Section 5-12A-2 - Trust institutions may establish, etc., common trust funds.
- Section 5-12A-3 - Investments by trust institutions.
- Section 5-12A-4 - Common trust fund plan.
- Section 5-12A-5 - Amendment of plan.
- Section 5-12A-6 - Control of investments by instrument under which trust institution acts.
- Section 5-12A-7 - Investment of estate moneys in fund; withdrawals.
- Section 5-12A-8 - Record of fiduciary accounts owning interest in fund; extent of interest.
- Section 5-12A-9 - Annual audit.
- Section 5-12A-10 - Quarterly valuation of securities in fund.
- Section 5-12A-11 - Management and control of fund; ownership of assets.
- Section 5-12A-12 - Mistakes in administration of fund.
- Section 5-12A-13 - Administration, etc., of common trust funds differing from funds permitted by this chapter.
- Section 5-12A-14 - Accountings.
- Section 5-12A-15 - Taxation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.