2018 Code of Alabama
Title 45 - LOCAL LAWS.
Chapter 22 - CULLMAN COUNTY.
Article 13 - Engineer, County.
- Section 45-22-130 - Duties of county commission.
- Section 45-22-130.01 - Disposition of funds.
- Section 45-22-130.02 - Transfer of facilities, properties, etc.
- Section 45-22-130.03 - Employee list.
- Section 45-22-130.04 - Prior contractual obligations.
- Section 45-22-130.05 - Prior financial obligations.
- Section 45-22-130.06 - County engineer - Employment; requirements.
- Section 45-22-130.07 - County engineer - Qualifications.
- Section 45-22-130.08 - County engineer - Duties.
- Section 45-22-130.09 - Requisitions to be made by county engineer.
- Section 45-22-130.10 - Compensation of employees.
- Section 45-22-130.11 - Compensation of county engineer.
- Section 45-22-130.12 - Surety bond.
- Section 45-22-130.13 - Office space and equipment.
- Section 45-22-130.14 - Accountability for equipment; inventory.
- Section 45-22-130.15 - Adoption of budget.
- Section 45-22-130.16 - Requisitions presented for approval.
- Section 45-22-130.17 - Inspection and approval of materials, supplies, etc., prior to payment.
- Section 45-22-130.18 - Employment of road supervisor in emergency.
- Section 45-22-130.19 - Contracts with private individuals or entities.
- Section 45-22-130.20 - Salary supplement.
- Section 45-22-130.21 - County vehicle and equipment maintenance system.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.