2018 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - WILLS AND DECEDENTS' ESTATES.
Chapter 8 - PROBATE CODE.
Article 7 - Wills Generally.
Division 3 - Contesting Validity of Will.
- Section 43-8-190 - Who may contest will; filing objections; making up issue; trial by jury.
- Section 43-8-191 - Time for trial; continuance; summoning witnesses.
- Section 43-8-192 - Drawing and summoning of jurors; penalty for default.
- Section 43-8-193 - Proceedings against defaulting witness.
- Section 43-8-194 - Depositions of witnesses; rules governing procedure.
- Section 43-8-195 - Admission or rejection of will.
- Section 43-8-196 - Costs.
- Section 43-8-197 - Change of venue.
- Section 43-8-198 - Transfer of contest to circuit court; appeal from judgment of circuit court; certification of judgment, etc., to probate court.
- Section 43-8-199 - Contest in circuit court after admission to probate - Generally.
- Section 43-8-200 - Contest in circuit court after admission to probate - Parties; conclusiveness of judgment.
- Section 43-8-201 - Contest in circuit court after admission to probate - Additional time for contest by infants and persons of unsound mind.
- Section 43-8-202 - Contest in circuit court after admission to probate - Trial of issues by jury; consideration of witnesses' testimony.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.