2018 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - WILLS AND DECEDENTS' ESTATES.
Chapter 8 - PROBATE CODE.
Article 7 - Wills Generally.
Division 2 - Probate of Will.
- Section 43-8-160 - Who may have will probated.
- Section 43-8-161 - Time limit for probate.
- Section 43-8-162 - Where will probated.
- Section 43-8-163 - Probate not prevented by subsequent incompetency of witnesses.
- Section 43-8-164 - Notice to surviving spouse and next of kin - Generally.
- Section 43-8-165 - Notice to surviving spouse and next of kin - Minors.
- Section 43-8-166 - Notice to surviving spouse and next of kin - Persons outside state.
- Section 43-8-167 - Mode of proving will generally.
- Section 43-8-168 - Depositions of witnesses.
- Section 43-8-169 - Recordation of witnesses' testimony.
- Section 43-8-170 - Certificate endorsed on will.
- Section 43-8-171 - Admission of will in evidence.
- Section 43-8-172 - Protection of bona fide purchasers, etc.
- Section 43-8-173 - Withdrawal of will before probate.
- Section 43-8-174 - Withdrawal of will for proof out of state.
- Section 43-8-175 - Probate of foreign will.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.