2018 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - WILLS AND DECEDENTS' ESTATES.
Chapter 2 - ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES.
Article 15 - Claims and Debts.
Division 2 - Payment and Preference.
- Section 43-2-370 - Property charged with payment of debts.
- Section 43-2-371 - Order of preference.
- Section 43-2-372 - No preference among debts of same class.
- Section 43-2-373 - Payment of claims barred by statute of limitations.
- Section 43-2-374 - When executor or administrator protected in payment of debts.
- Section 43-2-375 - Payment of debts not due.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.