2018 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - WILLS AND DECEDENTS' ESTATES.
Chapter 2 - ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES.
Article 15 - Claims and Debts.
Division 1 - Presentation.
- Section 43-2-350 - Time and manner of filing claims - Generally.
- Section 43-2-351 - Time and manner of filing claims - Exception as to minors or persons of unsound mind.
- Section 43-2-352 - Verification of claims.
- Section 43-2-353 - Revival of pending action considered as presentation.
- Section 43-2-354 - Notice and hearing; judgment; costs; appeals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.