2018 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - STATE GOVERNMENT.
Chapter 6 - DEPARTMENT OF ARCHIVES AND HISTORY.
Article 5 - Alabama Historical Records Advisory Board.
Section 41-6-103 - Composition of board.
The board shall be composed of the AHRC, who shall serve as chair of the board, and 15 members selected as representatives, one from each of the following organizations in accordance with the provisions of each organization's articles of incorporation, bylaws, or procedures:
(1) The Association of County Commissions of Alabama.
(2) The Alabama Genealogical Society.
(3) The Alabama Historical Association.
(4) The Alabama League of Municipalities.
(5) The Alabama Library Association.
(6) The Alabama Press Association.
(7) The Black Heritage Council.
(8) The Alabama Circuit Clerks Association.
(9) The Alabama Association of Municipal Clerks and Administrators.
(10) The Network of Alabama Academic Libraries.
(11) The Probate Judges Association.
(12) The Society of Alabama Archivists.
(13) The Sons of Confederate Veterans.
(14) The United Daughters of the Confederacy.
(15) The Birmingham Civil Rights Institute.(Act 2006-106, p. 150, §4.)