2018 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - STATE GOVERNMENT.
Chapter 14 - STATE FUNDS GENERALLY.
Article 2 - Deposit of State Funds.
- Section 41-14-30 - Deposit of funds in qualified public depositories; types of investments.
- Section 41-14-31 - Maintenance of money for current operational expenses; apportionment of demand deposits.
- Section 41-14-33 - Contracts covering time deposits, open account; early withdrawal; apportionment; payment and rate of interest.
- Section 41-14-34 - How interest on time deposits, open account, calculated and paid; emergency withdrawal of funds on time deposit, open account.
- Section 41-14-35 - Security for deposits or accounts.
- Section 41-14-36 - Receipt, etc., of fee, compensation, etc., for placement, etc., of state moneys in time deposits, open account, demand deposits, etc.
- Section 41-14-37 - Section 36-17-18 not affected by provisions of article.
- Section 41-14-38 - Applicability of provisions of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.