2018 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - STATE GOVERNMENT.
Chapter 14 - STATE FUNDS GENERALLY.
Article 1 - State Depositaries.
- Section 41-14-1 - Designation of state depositaries.
- Section 41-14-2 - Application for designation action upon default or insolvency.
- Section 41-14-3 - Certification by Treasurer; order by Governor.
- Section 41-14-4 - Transfer or removal of state funds to or from state depositary.
- Section 41-14-5 - State or county officers may deposit state funds in depositaries; maximum amount of state funds which depositaries may receive, etc.
- Section 41-14-7 - Depositaries to give receipts to officers making deposits; disposition of copies of receipts, etc.
- Section 41-14-8 - Depositaries to report daily deposits to Treasurer; monthly statements of balance in depositaries to be made to Treasurer, Governor, etc.
- Section 41-14-9 - Sale of bonds, etc., deposited as security upon failure of depositary to pay check, etc., of treasurer or account for state funds generally.
- Section 41-14-10 - Sale passes title to bonds to purchaser; registration of bonds in name of purchaser.
- Section 41-14-11 - Notice of intent to surrender designation.
- Section 41-14-12 - Withdrawal of bonds, securities, etc., by bank or trust company ceasing, etc., to act as state depositary.
- Section 41-14-13 - Deposit of state funds in depositaries by state or county officers not required by article.
- Section 41-14-14 - Treasurer may deposit funds received from state or county officers in state depositaries.
- Section 41-14-15 - Governor, Treasurer, etc., to establish regulations and collection methods for transaction of business with state depositaries.
- Section 41-14-16 - Penalties for violations of provisions of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.