2018 Code of Alabama
Title 38 - PUBLIC WELFARE.
Chapter 3 - DEPARTMENT OF SENIOR SERVICES.
- Section 38-3-1 - Creation; advisory board of directors.
- Section 38-3-2 - Duties.
- Section 38-3-3 - Advisory subcommittees.
- Section 38-3-4 - Compensation.
- Section 38-3-5 - Commissioner, confidential secretary, and other personnel; contract for meals programs.
- Section 38-3-6 - Authorization to receive gifts, etc.
- Section 38-3-7 - Continuation, transition, implementation.
- Section 38-3-8 - Powers and responsibilities of the department.
- Section 38-3-9 - Adoption of rules; additional functions.
- Section 38-3-20 - Establishment; purpose.
- Section 38-3-21 - Composition.
- Section 38-3-22 - Election of members.
- Section 38-3-23 - Election and term of chair; appointment of secretary.
- Section 38-3-24 - Meetings; rules and regulations.
- Section 38-3-25 - Reimbursement for expenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.