2018 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - INTOXICATING LIQUOR, MALT BEVERAGES AND WINE.
Chapter 3 - REGULATION AND CONTROL OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IN WET COUNTIES.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Alcoholic Beverage Control Board.
- Article 3 - State Liquor Stores.
- Article 4 - Licenses.
- Article 5 - Taxes on Sale of Malt or Brewed Beverages.
- Article 5A - Excise Taxes on Malt or Brewed Beverages.
- Article 5B - Excise Tax on Beer.
- Article 6 - Taxes on Sale of Spirituous or Vinous Liquors.
- Article 7 - Tax and Identification Stamps, Crowns or Lids.
- Article 8 - Confiscation and Sale of Contraband Goods, Merchandise, etc.
- Article 9 - Miscellaneous Offenses.
- Article 10 - Additional State Sales Tax on Alcoholic Beverages.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.