2018 Code of Alabama
Title 24 - HOUSING.
Chapter 1 - HOUSING AUTHORITIES.
Article 4 - Regional and Consolidated Housing Authorities.
- Section 24-1-100 - Short title.
- Section 24-1-101 - Definitions.
- Section 24-1-102 - Procedure for incorporation.
- Section 24-1-103 - Area of operation.
- Section 24-1-104 - Procedure for increase of area of operation.
- Section 24-1-107 - Housing commissioners - Appointment, term of office and removal; filling of vacancies; certificate; powers and duties generally; quorum; chairman and other officers.
- Section 24-1-105 - Procedure for decrease of area of operation.
- Section 24-1-106 - Public hearings and application to Secretary of State required for incorporation or change in area of operation.
- Section 24-1-108 - Housing commissioners - Meetings; residence.
- Section 24-1-109 - Rights, powers, etc., of authority and commissioners generally.
- Section 24-1-110 - Consolidated housing authorities.
- Section 24-1-111 - Operation of housing authorities in municipality outside area of operation.
- Section 24-1-112 - Procedure for adoption of resolution authorizing operation of housing authority in municipality.
- Section 24-1-113 - Agreements to secure federal contributions and loans.
- Section 24-1-114 - Bonds and other obligations of authorities legal investments.
- Section 24-1-115 - Assistance and cooperation by municipalities, counties, etc.
- Section 24-1-116 - Cooperation of authorities.
- Section 24-1-117 - Powers conferred by article supplemental.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.