2018 Code of Alabama
Title 24 - HOUSING.
Chapter 1 - HOUSING AUTHORITIES.
Article 3 - County Housing Authorities.
- Section 24-1-60 - Legislative findings and declaration of necessity.
- Section 24-1-61 - Definitions.
- Section 24-1-62 - Procedure for incorporation of authority; boundaries of authority; denial of petition for incorporation; resubmission of petition after denial.
- Section 24-1-63 - Composition of authority; qualifications, appointment, term of office, and compensation of housing commissioners; officers and employees of authority; delegation of powers and duties by authority.
- Section 24-1-64 - Removal of commissioners.
- Section 24-1-66 - Powers and duties of authority generally.
- Section 24-1-67 - Acquisition of property by eminent domain.
- Section 24-1-68 - Acquisition, etc., of property for government housing projects.
- Section 24-1-69 - Authority housing projects subject to local zoning, building, etc., laws.
- Section 24-1-70 - Issuance of bonds by authority; types of and security for bonds generally; liability on bonds.
- Section 24-1-71 - Form, denominations, terms, etc., of bonds; sale of bonds; issuance of interim certificates, etc.
- Section 24-1-72 - Powers of authority to secure payment of bonds, etc.
- Section 24-1-73 - Contracts, etc., with federal government for construction, etc., of housing projects.
- Section 24-1-74 - Mortgages of authority property in connection with government financed projects.
- Section 24-1-75 - Remedies of obligee of authority generally.
- Section 24-1-76 - Remedies conferrable upon obligees of authority by trust indenture, mortgage, etc.
- Section 24-1-77 - Remedies cumulative.
- Section 24-1-78 - Exemption of authority property from mortgage foreclosures, levy, and execution and judgment liens.
- Section 24-1-79 - Title acquired by purchasers at sale of authority property subject to agreements with government.
- Section 24-1-80 - Security for funds deposited by authorities in banks and trust companies.
- Section 24-1-81 - Low income housing in rural areas.
- Section 24-1-82 - Annual report and recommendations of authority.
- Section 24-1-83 - Enforcement of article and contracts of authority; competitive bidding required on certain contracts.
- Section 24-1-84 - Conflicting provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.