2018 Code of Alabama
Title 18 - EMINENT DOMAIN.
Chapter 1A - EMINENT DOMAIN GENERALLY.
Article 15 - Arbitration of Compensation.
- Section 18-1A-250 - Arbitration of compensation authorized; noncompliance with Articles 2 and 3.
- Section 18-1A-251 - Enforceability of agreement.
- Section 18-1A-252 - When agreement may be made; effect on right to commence condemnation action.
- Section 18-1A-253 - Effect of pending condemnation action.
- Section 18-1A-254 - Absence of concurrent condemnation action.
- Section 18-1A-255 - Arbitration procedure.
- Section 18-1A-256 - Abandonment of acquisition.
- Section 18-1A-257 - Recordation of agreement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.