2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 6B - EDUCATION ACCOUNTABILITY PLAN.
- Section 16-6B-1 - Student achievement.
- Section 16-6B-2 - Core curriculum.
- Section 16-6B-3 - Assistance programs.
- Section 16-6B-4 - Financial accountability.
- Section 16-6B-5 - School safety and discipline accountability.
- Section 16-6B-6 - Release from intervention.
- Section 16-6B-7 - Accountability reports to the public.
- Section 16-6B-8 - Participation in Foundation Program.
- Section 16-6B-9 - Salary allocations.
- Section 16-6B-10 - Budget requirements for Foundation and Vocational/Technical Education Program.
- Section 16-6B-11 - Paperwork Reduction Committee.
- Section 16-6B-12 - Conflicting and specific laws repealed; State Board of Education to review and develop policies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.