2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 65 - ALABAMA HIGHER EDUCATION EQUIPMENT LOAN AUTHORITY.
- Section 16-65-1 - Short title.
- Section 16-65-2 - Legislative intent.
- Section 16-65-3 - Definitions.
- Section 16-65-4 - Creation of authority; members, organization, etc.
- Section 16-65-5 - Powers of authority.
- Section 16-65-6 - Bonds generally.
- Section 16-65-7 - Proceeds from the sale of bonds, revenues, and other funds.
- Section 16-65-8 - Dedicated source of revenue as security for the repayment of equipment loans.
- Section 16-65-9 - Refunding bonds.
- Section 16-65-10 - Investment in bonds.
- Section 16-65-11 - Exemptions from taxation, fees, and costs.
- Section 16-65-12 - Venue and jurisdiction.
- Section 16-65-13 - Interest of bondholders protected; enforceability.
- Section 16-65-14 - Moneys considered trust funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.