2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 64 - NONRESIDENT TUITION RATES FOR INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER EDUCATION.
- Section 16-64-1 - Definitions.
- Section 16-64-2 - Requirements for qualification as resident student; rules and guidelines.
- Section 16-64-3 - Certification of residency; evaluation of connections with State of Alabama.
- Section 16-64-4 - Tuition rates for nonresident; resident tuition rates for students residing in counties within 50 miles of campus; tuition rates for distance programs.
- Section 16-64-5 - Adoption by institution of more rigorous nonresident tuition rates.
- Section 16-64-6 - Annual audit of out-of-state tuition practices.
- Section 16-64-7 - Exceptions; college and university off-campus offerings on military bases.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.