2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 61 - TRUST FUND FOR EMINENT SCHOLARS.
- Section 16-61-1 - Legislative intent.
- Section 16-61-2 - Establishment; administration; funding.
- Section 16-61-3 - Raising funds; allocation of matching funds.
- Section 16-61-4 - Challenge grant money; accounting methods.
- Section 16-61-5 - Universities entitled to match appropriated funds; basis for applying for unmatched funds.
- Section 16-61-6 - University foundations to maintain and invest funds; limitation on total amount of grants received; annual report.
- Section 16-61-7 - Establishment of endowed chair.
- Section 16-61-8 - Selection process for individual to fill endowed chair; use of endowment proceeds.
- Section 16-61-9 - Foundation to enter into agreement with university.
- Section 16-61-10 - Provisions apply to future appropriations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.