2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 60 - TRADE SCHOOLS AND JUNIOR COLLEGES.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Junior College for Franklin, Marion and Winston Counties.
- Article 3 - Junior College for Jackson and DeKalb Counties.
- Article 4 - Alabama Trade School and Junior College Authority Act.
- Article 5 - Management and Control of Trade Schools and Junior Colleges.
- Article 6 - Southern Union College.
- Article 7 - Snead Junior College.
- Article 8 - Trade School at Frank Lee Youth Center.
- Article 9 - Regional Vocational and Trade Schools Act.
- Article 10 - Alabama School of Trades.
- Article 11 - Displaced Homemakers Programs.
- Article 12 - Alabama Mining Academy.
- Article 13 - Gadsden State Community College.
- Article 14 - Wallace State Community College.
- Article 15 - Community Outreach Partneship at Jefferson State Community College
- Article 16 - Marion Military Institute.
- Article 17 - Career-Technical Dual Enrollment Program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.