2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 6 - ALABAMA EDUCATION STUDY COMMISSION.
- Section 16-6-1 - Created; membership; appointment; terms; vacancies; meetings; compensation.
- Section 16-6-2 - Organization; quorum; majority vote.
- Section 16-6-3 - Employees; contracts for services.
- Section 16-6-4 - Reports to Legislature.
- Section 16-6-5 - Cooperation of State Superintendent of Education and other agencies; authority to summon and examine officials and records; use of facilities, etc., of other agencies.
- Section 16-6-5.1 - Alabama Education Study Commission designated as standards of excellence commission; responsibilities of commission.
- Section 16-6-6 - Acceptance of gifts, etc.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.