2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 52 - JACKSONVILLE STATE UNIVERSITY.
- Section 16-52-1 - Body corporate.
- Section 16-52-2 - Rights, privileges, responsibilities, etc., of corporation.
- Section 16-52-3 - Board of trustees - Creation; composition; expenses; emeritus status.
- Section 16-52-4 - Board of trustees - Meetings.
- Section 16-52-4.1 - Board of Trustees - Participation in meetings by electronic communications.
- Section 16-52-5 - Board of trustees - Quorum.
- Section 16-52-6 - Board of trustees - Powers as to organization and administration of university.
- Section 16-52-7 - Board of trustees - Transfer of jurisdiction, etc., over university to board of trustees.
- Section 16-52-8 - Board of trustees - Vacancy.
- Section 16-52-9 - Board of trustees - Payment of expenses.
- Section 16-52-10 - Board of trustees - Reports to Legislature.
- Section 16-52-11 - Grant or gift not to fail for informality; default, etc., of trustees, officers or agents not to work forfeiture.
- Section 16-52-12 - Police officers - Powers and duties.
- Section 16-52-12.1 - Police officers - Authority.
- Section 16-52-13 - Scholarships to school of nursing - Distribution.
- Section 16-52-14 - Scholarships to school of nursing - Who eligible.
- Section 16-52-15 - Scholarships to school of nursing - Amount and conditions; selection of recipients.
- Section 16-52-16 - Right, title and interest in property conveyed to university.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.