2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 51 - UNIVERSITY OF NORTH ALABAMA.
- Section 16-51-1 - Governor, State Superintendent of Education and board of trustees constituted body corporate.
- Section 16-51-2 - Rights, privileges, responsibilities, etc., of corporation.
- Section 16-51-3 - Board of trustees - Creation; composition; reappointments; expenses.
- Section 16-51-4 - Board of trustees - Meetings.
- Section 16-51-5 - Board of trustees - Quorum.
- Section 16-51-6 - Board of trustees - Powers as to organization and administration.
- Section 16-51-7 - Board of trustees - Transfer of jurisdiction.
- Section 16-51-8 - Board of trustees - Vacancy in office.
- Section 16-51-9 - Board of trustees - Payment of expenses of trustees.
- Section 16-51-10 - Board of trustees - Reports to Legislature.
- Section 16-51-11 - Grant or gift not to fail for informality; default, etc., of trustees not to work forfeiture.
- Section 16-51-12 - Police officers.
- Section 16-51-13 - Scholarships to school of nursing - Distribution.
- Section 16-51-14 - Scholarships to school of nursing - Who eligible.
- Section 16-51-15 - Scholarships to school of nursing - Amount and conditions; selection of recipients.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.