2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 38 - REHABILITATION AND CRIPPLED CHILDREN SERVICE.
- Section 16-38-1 - Acceptance of provisions of federal Vocational Rehabilitation Act.
- Section 16-38-2 - Rehabilitation of persons disabled in industry or otherwise.
- Section 16-38-3 - Restoration of crippled children.
- Section 16-38-4 - Treasurer custodian of federal funds for rehabilitation.
- Section 16-38-5 - Duties of superintendent as to rehabilitation work.
- Section 16-38-6 - State Board of Education's authority to cooperate with federal Rehabilitation Agency.
- Section 16-38-7 - Institutions and boards may cooperate in rehabilitation work.
- Section 16-38-8 - Use of funds.
- Section 16-38-9 - Annual report to Governor on rehabilitation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.