2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 37 - VOCATIONAL EDUCATION.
- Section 16-37-1 - Acceptance of provisions of federal act.
- Section 16-37-2 - Treasurer custodian of federal funds; disbursement of state money.
- Section 16-37-3 - Superintendent in charge of vocational education.
- Section 16-37-4 - Authority of state board as to vocational education.
- Section 16-37-5 - City and county boards may cooperate with state board.
- Section 16-37-6 - Annual report to Governor.
- Section 16-37-7 - County may make appropriation for Smith-Hughes type of vocational training.
- Section 16-37-8 - City and county boards of education authorized to operate jointly vocational high schools.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.