2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 27 - TRANSPORTATION OF PUPILS.
- Section 16-27-1 - State Board of Education to prescribe rules and regulations.
- Section 16-27-2 - Transportation of community, junior and technical college, etc., students on public school buses.
- Section 16-27-3 - Safety inspections by state school bus inspectors; reporting and remedying deficiencies; records and reports.
- Section 16-27-4 - Licensing of drivers.
- Section 16-27-4.1 - Physical qualifications of school bus drivers.
- Section 16-27-5 - Monthly safety inspections.
- Section 16-27-6 - Seat belts.
- Section 16-27-7 - Vehicle liability insurance for employees required to transport pupils.
- Section 16-27-8 - School buses - Crossing control arm required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.