2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 26C - ALABAMA EDUCATION FOUNDATION.
- Section 16-26C-1 - Legislative findings and intent.
- Section 16-26C-1.1 - Letson Grants.
- Section 16-26C-1.2 - Definitions.
- Section 16-26C-2 - Incorporation authorized.
- Section 16-26C-3 - Application for incorporation.
- Section 16-26C-4 - Certificate of incorporation.
- Section 16-26C-5 - Board of trustees and officers.
- Section 16-26C-5.1 - Duties of state superintendent and Chief Executive Officer of Teachers' Retirement System.
- Section 16-26C-6 - Purpose of the foundation.
- Section 16-26C-7 - Powers of the foundation.
- Section 16-26C-8 - Acceptance of appropriations, gifts, and grants.
- Section 16-26C-9 - Management and disbursement of assets and earnings.
- Section 16-26C-10 - Reports to the Legislature.
- Section 16-26C-11 - Exemptions from taxation.
- Section 16-26C-12 - Nonprofit and public nature of the foundation.
- Section 16-26C-13 - Dissolution of the foundation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.