2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 26B - ALABAMA SCHOOL OF FINE ARTS.
- Section 16-26B-1 - Legislative intent.
- Section 16-26B-2 - Definitions.
- Section 16-26B-3 - Funded; board of trustees; exemptions from required curriculum.
- Section 16-26B-4 - Board of trustees - Members.
- Section 16-26B-5 - Board of trustees - Powers, duties, functions.
- Section 16-26B-6 - Board of trustees - Quorum; executive committee.
- Section 16-26B-7 - School year; summer programs; short courses; extension courses; admission; extracurricular activities.
- Section 16-26B-8 - High school of mathematics and science programs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.