2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 13A - SCHOOL FISCAL ACCOUNTABILITY.
- Section 16-13A-1 - Fiscal management policies.
- Section 16-13A-2 - Financial oversight by State Superintendent of Education; appointment and duties of Chief Education Financial Officer; internal audits of schools and school systems.
- Section 16-13A-3 - Financial training of local superintendents of education.
- Section 16-13A-4 - Appointment; removal of chief school financial officer; qualifications.
- Section 16-13A-5 - Supervision, fiduciary responsibility of chief school financial officer; duties.
- Section 16-13A-6 - Required reports.
- Section 16-13A-7 - Audits.
- Section 16-13A-8 - Authority to expend funds.
- Section 16-13A-9 - Reserve funds.
- Section 16-13A-10 - Penalties for failing to comply with chapter.
- Section 16-13A-11 - Liability.
- Section 16-13A-12 - Bonding.
- Section 16-13A-13 - Publication of budget and financial information.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.