2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 13 - SCHOOL FINANCES GENERALLY.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Apportionment and Disbursement of Public School Funds.
- Article 3 - Minimum Program Fund.
- Article 3A - Local Funding of School Programs Generally.
- Article 4 - Tax Anticipation Warrants in Cities and Counties.
- Article 5 - Warrants for Special County and District Taxes.
- Article 6 - Warrants for Special License, Privilege or Excise Taxes.
- Article 7 - Budget System.
- Article 8 - One-Mill County School Tax.
- Article 9 - County and District Three-Mill School Taxes.
- Article 10 - Notes in Anticipation of Warrants.
- Article 11 - Foundation Program Fund.
- Article 12 - Special School Taxes Authority Extended When Original Obligation Refunded.
- Article 13 - National Average for Teacher Salaries.
- Article 14 - Warrants for Eductional Purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.