2018 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
Chapter 18 - SENTENCE AND PUNISHMENT.
Article 7 - Inmate Community Reintegration Program.
- Section 15-18-110 - Short title.
- Section 15-18-111 - Definitions.
- Section 15-18-112 - Extension of limits of confinement authorized.
- Section 15-18-113 - Eligibility.
- Section 15-18-114 - Investigation by department regarding inmate suitability; notice required; objections.
- Section 15-18-115 - Restitution; schedule of payment; disposition of unclaimed, etc., funds.
- Section 15-18-116 - Forty-hour workweek required.
- Section 15-18-117 - Supervision charge authorized.
- Section 15-18-118 - Legal status of inmate involved in free community, etc.
- Section 15-18-119 - Annual report required.
- Section 15-18-120 - Commissioner required to promote public understanding of program, etc.
- Section 15-18-121 - Penalty for failure to remain within limits of confinement, etc.
- Section 15-18-122 - Exemption of program from Administrative Procedure Act.
- Section 15-18-123 - Legislative review authorized.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.