2018 Code of Alabama
Title 14 - CRIMINAL CORRECTIONAL AND DETENTION FACILITIES.
Chapter 5 - CONVICT LABOR.
Article 2 - Manual Labor Work Program.
- Section 14-5-30 - Legislative intent.
- Section 14-5-31 - Establishment of community-based manual labor camps.
- Section 14-5-32 - Mentally or physically impaired inmates to be periodically examined.
- Section 14-5-33 - Emphasis of program on removal of litter from highways, cleaning of unauthorized dumps and public cemeteries, etc.
- Section 14-5-34 - Program may be used for removal of litter on private cemetary, church property, and private property where nuisance.
- Section 14-5-35 - Exemptions.
- Section 14-5-36 - Work incentive credits; refusal to work or comply with standards.
- Section 14-5-37 - Article does not authorize Commissioner to reduce sentence.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.